You may have been wondering what I have been up to... hibernating! It has been incredibly cold this past January! I have spent every day wearing my cuddleduds under my clothes to keep warm and have been incredibly thankful for a car that starts and warms up just fine! The beginning of this month I started a new job working in the Innovation Center at SuperValu. It has been a very interesting learning experience. There are so many new ideas that they are working on and it is even more exciting for me because I understand why they are doing those things. Having grown up in the grocery store business has been really beneficial in understanding my new role at SuperValu.
Along with work I have continued with my studies at Rasmussen. I am in the Web Programming program and was surprised to learn that I was awarded to the Dean's list last quarter. I have been enjoying my classes this quarter and am studying Business Ethics, Programming Logic, and SQL Databases. I am doing well and working hard to keep my scores in the 90%.
Ellie has been talking more and more. She likes to point to things and name them and loves to go through the list of everyone's name. She especially loves Grandpa (whom she now calls Papa an improvement over Kaka). She continues to love her duck and towing it around but has now taken on having her dog as well. This tends to make Mommy's arms full when carrying the little girl!
We are heading off to a Superbowl party soon... I think I will root for the Steelers although I would be fine with the Cardinals as well. Have a happy month!
No comments:
Post a Comment