When Ellie was not quite 1, we happened upon this duck at the local JoAnn Fabric's store (if I had been thiking properly at the time I would have bought 2 since it was only $7 but oops. This duck has been through a lot including 3 re-stuffs and 3 nose jobs! But, now here is Doodles major calamity!
What do we have here? My darling daughter's much loved Duck!?!?! How could she put poor Doodle in the oven! We just ate!!!!!!!
What did poor Doodle do to earn such a fate and what is that in with her dear Doodle??? Could it be her much loved Dog Arf?????
Here the suspected Duck and Dog abuser herself!!! Has she any shame!!!!
NO!
Ellie is so adorable! Good luck with the terrible two's. Nathan is really making them terrible! Good thing they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura... They do grow up fast! I had that wonderful moment when all of a sudden I could understand what my little girl was saying! It was like someone turned on the interpreter and all things became clear. I asked my brother David about this and he remembered when Abby and Garrett did this as well. What a cool thing! Hugs to you! Hope to be able to come out soon so that I can check out your kithen!
ReplyDeleteShel
Very cute! She is getting so big! Its so fun to see the adorable things our kids do.
ReplyDelete