Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tough Little girl!

My little girl is rough and tumble!





Today while playing my little girl fell on her face! Sure it sounds funny now but when you have a little girl bleeding from the mouth and crying it can be really scary. Well... she ended up just bruising her gums, biting her lip and possibly knocking the tooth that was alread forward a little more foreward. She will be happy- soft food for the next couple of days... yogurt, mac & cheese, bananas... all her favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard this little incident must have been. The day after Kate turned 2 she fell off her tricycle and ripped out her front tooth root and all. I could not believe the blood. My friend and I rushed her to the dentist, but there was nothing he could due so she was toothless for a while until we had a temporary one put in so her speach wouldn't be affected. it was a truly traumatic moment for me. I think she did better than me.

    ReplyDelete