Friday, April 22, 2011

Mystery

The victim:

100_2805

Elethra Jane Schubert

4 years old

practicing actress and drama queen

 

 

 

 

 

The perpetrator:

Mystery

known only as the poker

origin unknown

occupation uncertain

 

The crime:

My little 4 year old came hysterically crying into the kitchen as I was preparing to make the carrot cake for Easter. I calmly quieted her and was able to ascertain the cause of the outburst. Apparently “the poker” had pulled a fast one on my unsuspecting little girl. In the midst of her enjoying her favorite yogurt covered raisins “the poker” snitched one of the raisins and very sneakily hid it in the unsuspecting right nostril of my little girl causing mass hysteria from said little girl!

I calmly directed my little girl to the bathroom where I produced a small flashlight and tweezers and then was able to extract said raisin. No trace was found on the raisin that could identify “the poker” although tests are being run to search for fingerprints. Ellie’s nose was then gently cleaned of all yogurt residue with a Qtip and saline was then applied.

A talk followed where it was discussed that the only things that should be allowed near the nose is a saline spray and tissue and maybe a finger.  The description of “the poker” was discovered at that time. Now I don’t know who this is but I had a long talk with the little girl and it was agreed that “the poker” is not allowed anywhere near her nose AGAIN! WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment