Monday, January 25, 2010

Look at my Little Girl

This is my bragging arena so I am going to post some pictures of my little girl. She has been a little hurricane lately… I have been known to call her Hurricane Elethra and of course when her cousin is over I have to include Tsunami Emily!!!! My little girl loves to come up to me and “I got to tell you something” and “I making a mess Mom!” and boy when she says that… well… she is! I also just took her in to get a haircut… the gal who did it made a real mess of it and I ended up fixing the bangs. Afterwards, I had set Ellie on the bathroom counter so that I could give her some medicine to get her through the night with her cough when I heard “snip” “I cut my hair Mom!” quick look to grab but before I could “snip!” To say the least I was not happy about her hairstyling skills and spent quite a bit of time trying to cover what I could and not worrying about the big snip on the very top of her head… at least it will give her height as it grows out! LOL … so here are some pictures (non of which shows her “new” haircut):

015  067 100_5200 - Copy029

No comments:

Post a Comment