It seems like I have been a little behind in writing lately. So much has been going on from all the fun of Halloween!
To the fun of a day in the park…
To the joy of family at Thanksgiving…
There are so many things to be thankful for. This past week our extended family has seen the loss of a much loved Aunt (Aunt Gen Sorenson) and then on the day of her funeral her granddaughter Heather Sorenson (32, resident of Friendship Village) joined her grandmother. Such a sad time for the family. It makes me look more closely at my own life and the wonderful blessings that I have had this past year. I have had the joy of watching my little baby become more of a little girl, I have been fortunate to have found a job that I like and that is working for my little family, I have met a man that makes me laugh (a lot!) and I have a wonderful family that is growing with new people joining us in our together time (Blaine and Martina). So as things go, I am a pretty happy person. What a wonderful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment